ENERGYx, a joint program of the Southeast Louisiana Energy Initiative and The Idea Village, is a 12-week accelerator program for a cohort of up to 5 early-stage, Louisiana-based companies operating in the oil and gas industry. Central to the program is a curated network of industry experts available to participating founders.
Applications ENERGYx program have closed. Meet this year’s cohort here.
Perks of the Program
In addition to critical business resources, ENERGYx participants have exclusive access to the following:
- Peer Learning: A 3-day bootcamp kicks off the ENERGYx program gathering the full cohort together with experts to educate the founders on what they know well and how to best leverage the weeks ahead. Throughout the program, bi-weekly cohort dinners will be hosted to provide participants the opportunity to share experiences and learn from each other.
- Coaching: Each ENERGYx founder will meet weekly with the program's dedicated Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR), who will help them hone in on key aspects of their business as well as navigate and prioritize mentor network.
- Mentorship: Central to the development of companies going through ENERGYx is surrounding them with great mentors. The mentor network is a curated group of the best local and national business experts committed to helping founders accelerate immediate and long-term growth.
- Exposure: ENERGYx culminates with all participants presenting their business to industry leaders in a private session in early December.
- Funding: Select participants will be afforded the opportunity to participate in the CAPITALx Program based on the outcome of the participant presentations in December. ENERGYx participants in CAPITALx will be eligible to present their businesses to a panel of industry leaders for a $50,000 prize during New Orleans Entrepreneur Week.
- Selection Criteria
- Selection Process